Open Air Baths
The Aquaticum Open-air Bath is under renovation
We are happy to inform you that the full renovation of the Aquaticum Open-air Bath has begun. Based on the plans, in the summer of 2020 you can try the multi-generation water theme park consisting of fantastic pools and special attractions, with the help of which the services of the Aquaticum complex become complete for all ages.
Please, learn the future services of the Aquaticum Open-air Bath
- As a result of the development, the water surface area of the Open-air Bath will exceed 5700 m2 (61,350 sq. feet) meaning a 2.5-fold increase compared to the “old Open-air Bath”, with 15 pools with different functions instead of the former 6.
CHILDREN’S WORLD - area: 1900 m² (~20,450 sq feet)
- Paddling pool
- Adventure pool
- Spray park and two family slides
- Wave pool
- Open air stage
- Lazy river
- Medicinal pool
- Sports world - with swimming lanes of 50 and 33 m
- Relaxation pool
- Adventure pool for adults with 4 slides:
- Black hole slide, spherical slide, UFO slide, aquatube slide.
- Diving pool with a depth of 4 m: With diving heights of 1 m, 3 m and 4.7 m.
- Climbing wall of a height of 4 m and ropes
- A living green wall and a water curtain between the adventure areas
TERRACE - sun deck with the height of 12 metres: two water bars with relaxation pools and unique transparent bottom pool. From the pools and the hundreds of sun decks, there is a beautiful panorama to the Great Forest.
THERMAL WATER POOLS - with relaxation functions
GARDEN - with areas suitable for open-air sports: Beach volleyball court, streetball court, playing areas.
WALKWAY - a shopping mall of 900 m2, covered children’s activity area, catering yard, open air stage
We hope that we will welcome you also in the summer of 2020 as a guest of the new Nagyerdő Open-air Bath.
We apologise in advance for the incidental discomfort due to the construction in the vicinity of our hotel.
Thank you for your understanding.
the management of Aquaticum Hotel and Spa